- Grounds of Alexandria – get there early!
- On a sunny summer’s day – Pig and Pastry for breakfast and then a swim at Fanny Duck Pool
Toddler friendly attractions
- FREE – Botanic Gardens/ Domain/ Hyde Park etc – lots of space to run around and explore
- FREE – Museum of Contemporary Art – holds little people events.
- FREE – Art Gallery of NSW – lots of lovely art to explore.
- FREE – White Rabbit Gallery – some content is not always child friendly but exhibitions change reasonably frequently so good to pop in if you are in the area. Check opening times before going as they close Monday and Tuesday and between exhibitions.
- Powerhouse/ Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences – membership is reasonable if your go often and there is a lounge where you can have a snack (with highchairs).
- Tussauds attractions – Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Madame Tussauds, Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary – avoid school holidays and if you go frequently the annual pass is reasonable.
Do you have picks to share? Please post a comment or send me an email.