- tinybeans is a great App for sharing photos and milestones of your children with a specific list of friends and family.
- I like the idea of these personalised video messages http://iphone.eyejot.com/
- Heard good things about Trello so going to try it for organising the next big project. Check out their blog for ideas of how to use it. Allows you to assign items to others and there was a good example of it being used for a book club on the blog.
- Doodle is good for organising meetings/ catch-ups with a large group etc.
Greetings card ideas
- Stop Motion movie app is fun way to send e-cards.
- Make cards even more personal by making envelopes – full page images from old magazines work well. Use strong card to create a template to keep and draw round.
- Using toddler art to create simple cards by using white A5 card folded with a mounted small handprint/ painting/ drawing on coloured paper.
- Great for thank you cards. Print two images on a 5x7inch photo and cut out. Use A5 white card and make 4 small diagonal slits to hold the photo by the corners. Pre-print the white card (unfolded) with a message to speed up production. [ADD TEMPLATE]
- Use white card and a craft knife to cut out numbers (digits or words) and back in a fun patterned paper to create a quick card.
- Do some printing when you need to mass produce cards. We do this a lot for Christmas. Use rubber carving blocks or potatoes.
Do you have picks to share? Please post a comment or send me an email.